Self Help Inc. Coordinated Family and Community Engagement CFCE program is a community resource that is available to all early childhood programs, providers and educators. One of our goals is to assist childcare programs with accessing information/resources/services for their program, teachers or for the families they serve.
These services are funded through the Department of Early Education and Care’s Coordinated Family and Community Engagement grant. We strive to be be the place to call when a program is in need!
CFCE services we are able to offer to programs, providers, teachers and the families they serve:
- Bi-Monthly Provider Newsletter providing information on community resources, transition activities and professional development opportunities.
- Monthly Professional Development email Update.
- Information to programs to enhance/develop strategies that build on The Strengthening Families protective factors.
- Networking through Council meetings.
- Connecting programs with comprehensive services to meet the needs of their program and families.
- *‘Social Skills Story Times’ for parents and children.
- *Music and Movement program for parents and children.
- Parent Workshops.
- *Yoga Program for parents and children.
- Information and Referral.
*PLEASE NOTE: if you are interested in hosting a parent child activity at your site, parents MUST be present and you must be willing to open the activity up to families that do not attend your program!
Please visit these pages for information and services that may be available to you: